“I love Vancouver and the people who live here. We had another opportunity in Vancouver and this is the one we chose. And we’re going to make it the best.” Trump
Joo Kim Tiah of Holborn announced that the Vancouver Trump International Hotel & Tower will be situated on the 1100 block of West Georgia in downtown Vancouver where we will see the construction of a 63 storey high-rise condo-hotel tower. The construction will start this year with eventual completion in 2016. The 218 luxury residences presale will launch later this year.
Champagne bar, signature restaurant (to be determined), a large banquet space as well as Vancouver’s first pool bar and nightclub! The bucks doesn't stop there, Ivanka Trump, daughter of Donald Trump will also be opening Canada’s first Mar-a-Lago Spa at Vancouver Trump International Hotel & Tower, influenced by the family’s 1927 Palm Beach property. The architecture by the late Arthur Erickson will be retained!
This is the same site as the cancelled Ritz-Carlton Arthur Erickson designed iconic tower. In addition to the Trump Organization and developers, Vancouver city councillor Geoff Meggs was also in attendance. The Vancouver Trump International Tower will be a new condo-hotel tower situated on West Georgia between Bute and Thurlow. This site has sat empty for many years after two earlier projects were passed and then subsequently cancelled by the developer. The project is an “exclusive relationship” between developers Holborn, TA Global and the Trump organization. Holborn Developers bought the site from Cadillac Fairview a few years back. The developers of the Vancouver Trump International Tower say they will be officially confirming an exclusive marketing and advertising brand relationship with the Trump Organization. This will make the high-rise one of the most impressive landmark Vancouver downtown towers in recent memory and will be situated across the street from another high-end condo-hotel at the Shangri-La Vancouver tower. Not only that, but the Vancouver Trump International Tower will be the 2nd tallest tower in Vancouver, just a few feet shorter than the Shangri-La. The 2 towers together have been dubbed ‘twin towers’ by some marketers and agents. Along with Donald Trump, Eric, Donald Jr and Ivanka Trump were also on hand to make the announcement for the Vancouver Trump International Tower on West Georgia Street.
Highlights of the Trump International Hotel & Tower Vancouver High-Rise
- Already under construction with completion in summer 2016
- $360 million investment with TA Global and Holborn as developer/builder
- Trump International Hotel & Tower Vancouver will be Trump’s 2nd Canadian branded tower
- Once complete, the Trump Vancouver Tower will be 63 storeys and 616 feet
- Trump Tower Vancouver will be the 2nd tallest high-rise in Vancouver after Shangri-La
- High-Rise will feature 147 Trump hotel rooms as well as 218 luxury condo residences
- The Trump Vancouver condos will range between 644 to 2,116 square feet
- The Trump Vancouver Penthouses will range between 3,500 to 4,400 square feet
- Presale Vancouver Trump Condos will start in October 2013
- Amenities include the Trump Champagne Lounge, high-end restaurant, spa, banquet/conference centre
- The Trump International Hotel & Tower Vancouver will also have Vancouver’s first pool bar nightclub
- Ivanka Trump will open Canada’s first Mar-a-Lago Spa
- There will also be a Trump Attache on site to provide personalized attention to guests and residents
- The Arthur Erickson twisting architecture will be retained
- Trump Vancouver web site located online at www.trumpvancouver.com.
- Live in Trump luxury from lobby to penthouse, with sumptuous attention to detail in every home.
- Unwavering commitment to be the world’s best in fine dining, health and wellbeing.
- Pool Bar Nightclub, Champagne Bar and world-class spa by Ivanka Trump.
- Trump Attaché Service™ brings the best of Vancouver to your door.
- Arthur Erickson’s final masterpiece, a twist on modern architecture, offers unparalleled views.