The luxury condo market in Vancouver is second to none compared to what the world has to offer. Here is one world class condo with just about every bells with whistles you can think of.
THE AQUARIUS PENTHOUSE SUITE
- With 360 degree views this rebuilt fully furnished 5,000 sq. ft (465 sq. meters) waterfront penthouse has been customized and finished to the highest degree
- An open plan home designed with entertaining in mind that features 25’ ceilings in the living room, and a spacious media room complete with wet bar
- The kitchen is a chef’s dream with every convenience including a separate 1,200 bottle wine cellar
- Escape the city in the zen styled master bedroom complete with a dressing room and spa-like master ensuite
- The home also features a fully equipped gym.
- The ultimate in the Yaletown lifestyle with massive private outdoor decks and just steps to high end retail, fine dining and breathtaking outdoor spaces.
- Yaletown is one of the trendiest neighbourhoods in Vancouver, often compared to Manhattan
- Densely populated with condominiums, this area was once a rail yard, and also the location of Expo 1986
- From biking and dog walking to enjoying the ocean views, Yaletown embodies the true Westcoast lifestyle
- A 38 level condominium centrally located in Yaletown with 189 units developed by Concord Pacific in 1999
- This waterfront building faces south with spectacular views of Vancouver, English Bay and the North Shore Mountains
- Situated on the water across from the False Creek Marina and just around the corner from the Roundhouse Community Centre, the David Lam park, the Seawall and all that the spectacular Yaletown lifestyle offers
- Aquarius One opens to a soaring lobby with gleaming floors and luxury interiors designed to bring the outside in
- The 24-hour concierge service, video-controlled entry and restrictive elevator access provide you with security and peace of mind
Listed by: SUNNUS Properties